How-To Use the SOPHi Gel Stripper
it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Prepare with a paper towelette underneath your hand
- Simply squeeze on some gel to the nail
- Spread it to the edges of the polish
- Wait for 1 minute until it starts to lift off a little
- With an orange stick, gently scrape off the nail polish
- It should remove easily when applied correctly
- Wipe the excess polish on the stick, with the towelette
- When you have finished with the orange stick, use a tissue (or another towelette, to wipe the nail clean )
And it’s as simple as that! Now you’re ready to apply that shiny new colour!
See it in action below!